Essential Healthy Living

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 14 Loving YL - Neutralize odors in a stinky vacuum

Neutralize odors in a stinky vacuum with Purification Essential oil Young Living

I thought vacuuming was suppose to make your house cleaner, not make it smells like a wet dog! Pet owners know what I'm talking about. I opened up my vacuum and put 3 drops of Purification essential oil by Young Living onto the air filter today before I vacuumed. My house smells great! Not only did it smell great, but the purification actually neutralizes the odors in my house. Why haven't I tried this before?

Purification can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment