Essential Healthy Living

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 16 Loving YL - Clear up blemishes

Clear up blemishes with Melrose Essential oil Young Living

Today I woke up with a serious blemish forming under my skin on my chin. One of those big ones that you can't see but hurt like hell? Yikes! I applied 1 drop of Young Living's essential oil blend called Melrose. I applied again at lunch time and evening. Dries the blemish right up! One of those you have to see to believe. I've had blemishes that were "ready to pop" and I used Melrose. Within 20 minutes, it was completely dried up. Take that acne!

Here is a before and after picture I took about a month ago.

clearing up blemishes with Melrose Essential oil Young Living

Melrose provides a protective barrier against skin challenges. When diffused, Melrose can help dispel odors.

Melrose is a blend of Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia), naouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia), rosemary and clove.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment