Essential Healthy Living

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Day 5 Loving YL - Refresher & Pick me up

Refresher & Pick me up Young Living Grapefruit essential oil

We are on day three of 3 day Potty Training and I am flat exhausted! Potty training a 26 month old, while still taking care of an 8 month old is hard work. I need something to lift my spirits and mood. I add 2 drops of my Young Living Grapefruit essential oil to a tall glass of water. Does the trick every time. Make sure you are using a glass cup when drinking essential oils. Essentials oils breakdown the toxins in plastics which then goes into your water. My favorite glass bottle is the Lifefactory Glass Bottle. If you don't have grapefruit essential oil you can use Lemon, Lime or Orange. Do not ingest any other brand of essential oils.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment