Essential Healthy Living

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Day 32 Loving YL - Diffusing essential oils with the Bamboo Diffuser

Diffusing essential oils with the Bamboo Diffuser

Diffusing essential oils is one of the ways in which you can use essential oils. Not only do they smell amazing, but you are actually getting the benefits from inhaling the oils as well. Make sure you are using an ionic diffuser that does not heat up the essential oils. This is my bamboo Diffuser by Young Living, which is one of my favorite diffusers. It has a timer to set the run time at 1 or 4 hours.

Today I'm diffusing Thieves essential oil. Thieves is a blend of Clove, lemon, cinnamon, Eucalyptus radiata and rosemary. Not only is Thieves one of my favorite essential oil smells, but it complements my new favorite Teavana tea that I'm drinking in my new Teavana dragon tea pot.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment