Essential Healthy Living

Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 3 Loving YL - EO's for Massage

Lavender and Melrose by Young Living - Diaper Rash Cream

Being sick on vacation, then coming home with a sick baby from vacation sucked! So today I needed a vacation from my vacation! I finally got a relaxing massage thanks to my amazing massage therapist! Like always, I brought my essential oils for her to mix into her massage oil base. This is my standard trio that I bring with me. After the massage I felt relaxed and energized both at the same time. And smelled great!

Lemon (Citrus limon) essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.

Copaiba essential oil may promote wellness, and can be an important part of a daily health regimen*. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents beta-caryophyllene and alpha-humulene, and can be mixed with honey and warm water for a warming, essential oil-infused tea.

Thieves essential oil is an amazing blend essential oils for immune support.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment