Essential Healthy Living

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Day 12 Loving YL - Calming out of control babies and toddlers

Calming out of control babies and toddlers using Peace and Calming Essential oil Young Living

Today was one of those days! After naptime,both my 8 month old baby and my 27 month old toddler woke up on the wrong side of their cribs. It was tantrum and screaming city at the Davet household. After about an hour of wanting to pull my hair out, I rubbed Young Living's Peace & Calming on the bottom of their little feet (and mine as well). In no time our house was chilled. If only I had used the Peace & Calming an hour sooner, I might have saved myself a bit of stress and anxiety. Lesson learned.

Peace & Calming is a gentle, fragrant blend. When diffused, it helps calm tensions and uplift the spirit, promoting relaxation and a deep sense of peace. When massaged on the bottoms of the feet, it can be a wonderful prelude to a peaceful night's rest. Peace & Calming may be especially calming and comforting to young children after an overactive and stressful day.

Peace & Calming is a blend of tangerine, orange, ylang ylang, patchouli and blue tansy essential oils.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment