Essential Healthy Living

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 11 Loving YL - Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar & Rosemary Dip

Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar & Rosemary Dip using Rosemary Essential oil Young Living

Tonight I baked Rosemary Chicken with potatoes. I was running low on Rosemary and had just enough to make the chicken. French bread with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and rosemary dip is one of my favorite side dishes. Since I ran out of rosemary, I just used a drop of my rosemary essential oil instead. Make sure you only use Young Living essential oils when ingesting any essential oil and read the label for details.

Rosemary essential oil helps support a healthy lifestyle regimen and well-being. This oil provides a savory addition to many meats marinades, side dishes, and dressings. Rosemary includes the naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, and is an important ingredient in many Young Living products including Thieves®, En-R-Gee™, and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends, Essentialzymes-4™ and Inner Defense™.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment