Essential Healthy Living

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 8 Loving YL - Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo

Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo by Young Living - Diaper Rash Cream

Between my obsessive nightly washing of my hair and bad genes, my hair is dry. Really dry. Since I can only use fragrance free shampoo and conditioners, my selection is limited. I've been using Origins for the past 7 years. It is alright, I like it - but I don't LOVE it. It is not made for dry hair. I've been wanting to try the Young Living Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo for some time now. Finally I ordered some and started using it last week. I LOVE it! My hair feels amazing! My hair is more moisturized and softer than before. I am one of those OCD people that only like to try one new product at a time, so I haven't used the conditioner yet. I figured I give the shampoo a full week of use before I add that. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm sure it will be amazing as well. I love the light fresh scent of the shampoo. Besides the copaiba and vanilla essential oils, it contains lime essential oil, which I can smell as well.

Plant-based, safe and environmentally responsible, Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo is a rich hydrating cleanse for dry or damaged hair.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment