Essential Healthy Living

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 33 Loving YL - Dog Bed Freshener

Dog Bed Freshener with Purification Essential oil by Young Living

My dog Sport's bed needs a good bath! But, I don't have time to wash it. Instead I spray it down with my Doggie Spray.

You will need:

Instructions

I mix 20 drops of Purification essential oil with 2oz witch hazel in a spray bottle. I use this same spray to spray him down when he stinks as well!

Purification® Essential Oil Blend helps freshen the air and eliminate odors with its unique combination of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavandin, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Myrtle essential oils, and includes naturally occurring compounds cineol, neral, and geranial. Add Purification oil to Animal Scents™ products to moisturize skin and improve the appearance for healthy looking skin or apply topically to enjoy the outdoors annoyance free.

Purification is a blend of Citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin and myrtle.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment