Essential Healthy Living

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Day 39 Loving YL - Smelly dog help

Smelly dog help with Purification Essential oil by Young Living

Rainy day equals smelly dog! I don't have time to give him a bath and he'd just get dirty 5 seconds later in the wet grass. To take care of a smelly dog, I use my homemade doggy spray. I mix about 20 drops of Purification essential oil and witch hazel in a 2 oz bottle. I spray him down as needed.

Purification® can be used directly on the skin to cleanse and soothe insect bites, cuts, and scrapes. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke and other disagreeable odors.

Purification is a blend of Citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia) lavandin and myrtle.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment