Essential Healthy Living

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 35 Loving YL - Ginger for Upset Stomach

Ginger Essential oil by Young Living for Upset Stomach

Today I woke up with an upset stomach. A sour stomach is pretty common for my sensitive stomach. I normally would sniff some peppermint essential oil, then drop a drop into my belly button. But today I use ginger instead. I don't really like the smell, so instead of my belly button, I just rub some on the bottom of my feet. You can also use DiGize, which has peppermint and ginger along with some other really good stomach soothing oils.

Ginger has a warm, spicy fragrance that is energizing. Supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort. It may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods.


Bridget Davet

No comments:

Post a Comment