Essential Healthy Living

Friday, January 1, 2016

Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Accessories List

Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Accessories List

I'm hooked on my Instant Pot! But every good kitchen appliance needs even better accessories. I have compiled a list of my favorite and most suggested accessories with links to Amazon. Amazon is a fast changing site, prices and items change often, therefore I will try to keep this page edited and up-to-date.

I will be posting my recipes as I make them onto this blog. Search "instant pot" in the search box for all the instant pot related post and recipes.

Link to Amazon page to see all the below items in one place as well. See the "cooking" tab.


Instant Pot Models

  • Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker 6Qt/1000W {Amazon link}
  • Instant Pot IP-Smart Bluetooth-Enabled Multifunctional Pressure Cooker {Amazon link}
  • Instant Pot IP-LUX60 6-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker, 6-Quart 1000-Watt {Amazon link}


Replacement Parts

  • Instant Pot Silicone Sealing Ring, White {Amazon link}
  • Instant Pot Inner Pot with 3 Ply Bottom, 6 quart, Stainless Steel {Amazon link}


Strainers & Steamers

No comments:

Post a Comment